ABOUT THE FESTIVAL
Tiburon International Film Festival (TIFF) is an annual event showcasing independent feature and short films from around the world, and a platform for the independent filmmakers from any nation. The festival is competitive. The "Golden Reel Awards" will be awarded to various categories. The festival is located in the beautiful town of Tiburon, just north of San Francisco.
We also use the following platforms to process your submission:
- Early Bird Deadline and Entry Fees: ___ $40 Feature films (50 minutes and longer); ___ $30 Short films (under 50 minutes); ___ $20 Student films [a copy of the current student I.D. is requiered], if postmarked by December 1, 2017.
Late Deadline and Entry Fees: ___ $50 Feature films; ___ $40 Short films; ___ $30 Student films, if postmarked by January 15, 2018.
- If paying by credit card, please fill out the info below and send a copy of this form along with your submission:
___ Visa ___ MC ___ AMEX: _______________________________________
Expiration Date: ____________ Signature: ____________________________
- If paying by check or money order, please fill out the form and send a copy along with your submission. Make the check or money order payable to the Tiburon International Film Festival.
- The films must be sent to the festival office prepaid. The international filmmakers must write on their packages: No commercial value - for cultural purposes only. TIFF is not responsible for the custom fee and other charges.
- Entries may be submitted by completing the application form which must be accompanied by a DVD of the film (with English subtitles, if applicable) or email a secure link, along with the entry fee to the festival office postmarked by the above deadlines.
- Accepted films will be notified by email in February 2018.
- The prints must be delivered to the festival 10 days prior to the public screening for the April 2018 festival.
- Please include a press kit (synopsis, your biography and photo, and some stills from your film).
- Please Note: By submitting this application, you are confirming that you are the rights holder of this film.
PLEASE SEND ENTRIES TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:
Tiburon International Film Festival
6 Beach Road, 544
Tiburon CA 94920 USA
Phone: 1(415) 251-TIFF 
Fax: 1(253) 663-1250